4 May 2018

My officially first climbed top of the mountain (Malý Rozsutec) // Dada's lifestyle

Hellooo!

Oh, how happy I am to write this down - I reached the top of the Malý Rozsutec :-) 

I know, nothing big, nothing difficult, nothing impossible. However I am happy because this was the very first time when I did the whole tour and to be honest - it was not about stopping every 5 minutes or having a walking tempo. No, I was supposed to do it as fast as I could but still be able to save my strength. 

Malý Rozsutec (1343,5 metres above the sea level) is a cute mountain with a stunning view on Veľký Rozsutec which is another hill of Malá Fatra. It belongs to the National Park of Malá Fatra and it is very popular by locals and tourists from Slovakia.

We got there through Horné Diery which is a part of Janošíkové Diery, highly famous light hiking trail in Slovakia. You basically climb around the beautiful stream Diery. The only possibility how to go through this breath-taking part of Slovakian natural beauty is by using ladders, chains and tiny footbridges. I recommend you a good, strong and at least slightly high quality hiking shoes. 

Believe me, it is worth it. You feel completely different there. Unfortunately we did not take any photos since we wanted to make it quick as a preparation.

The reason of that was because I am leaving today for a 5-day hiking throughout the whole Low Tatras in Slovakia. As much as I am looking forward I am also a bit scared. In woods and mountains you go by a different life and I am thinking how it will be actually. If I am actually able to walk that whole way (around 150 kilometres) in 5 days. If the weather will be OK and stable because, believe me, we do not want to be hit by a storm up there. I am thinking how I am going to survive just with the smallest amount of stuff to survive with. And that concerns food as well. 

I really want to do it, it is about much more than just walking and climbing. It is about discovering yourself and your place in this world. 5 days without people (I am not going alone but you do not really speak to each oter while walking since the stuff you carry is horribly heavy and you go 25 kilometres per day). 

I am wondering how I will come back, if there will come any change of myself, if I explore my inner me a bit more, what this adventure will give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments ...