20 Aug 2017

My second Erasmus+ project in POLAND // Dada´s travelling

Hi guys.

I have questions. Why did it pass so fast again? How did it happen that time was flying during my second Erasmus+ ? Was I there really for 8 days? Are my friends from the project back in their countries? How could it be that good?
Eszter´s photo

But we should start from the beginning. 

I was chosen to be a part of another Erasmus+ project, this time in Poland, in a village Motyzc Leśny, near Lublin. The title of the project was Gate of Dreams. The name alone made me excited for it. We were using LAPR methods of learning. LARP is a shortcut for Live Action Role Play and we played it on the day before the last day. My character was a sadistic doctor, so I did like it :-D

I was there with organization MARTY FOR YOU. 
MARTY FOR YOU (Facebook page): https://www.facebook.com/martyforyou/?fref=ts
Founder of this organization is an amazing human being. I'm glad that I can call him "friend" <3

And here is more information about the main organization:
"'Imaginary Realms' is non formal international network of organizations which are interested in using 'Live Action Role Play' as non formal education method in their work with groups (daily work, youth projects, trainings...). This network is administrated by HEureka Generator Association from Zamość. So every European organization who is interested in it can join network, put articles on imaginaryrealms.org and we can share with them experiences, LARPs and so on. Also organizations from network are organizing projects together. So Happy Childhood Foundation as member of network organized international youth project with European NGOs who are also members of Imaginary Relams.".
source: Andrzej Smyk – Project originator, Site admin, Live Action Role Play expert, Project coordinator

IMAGINARY REALMS (web site): http://imaginaryrealms.org/
HEureka Generator Associaton (Facebook page): www.facebook.com/HEurekaGenerator/
HEureka Generator Associaton (web site): heurekagenerator.pl

If you would like to get more knowledge about our time spending, come to our exchange´s blog GATE OF DREAMS 2017.


OK, that was a general information, we shall pass on my personal experiences.


First two days were a bit different than I was expecting. I don't want to say that I felt alone, but the feeling was really similar. I was getting the feeling that I wouldn't find friends here, even though I tried to be open and nice to everybody. I didn't receive what I was expecting and I couldn't understand why. I understood later. I was probably too friendly and not everybody is able to take that in first few minutes. Long story short - I almost hugged everybody when they came and I had to remind myself that this kind of behaviour is not common in our culture :-D 
It took two days for them to understand that I have just loved them since the first seconds. Weird? Yeah, probably. But I do believe that my ability to love so easily is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 
The project went so well after those two days. Everything was getting more and more interesting, I enjoyed all work-shops, people, activities, food and also the weather. 

And yes, people of this project... I think they have no idea how unique they are. For me. I still cannot believe that I had the privilege to meet people as they have been.
Maybe they are from other European countries, their life-stories are different then mine is, they are completely different than I might be. However, we are same in so many ways. They have similar opinions as I have. They do similar things as I do. They love travelling as I do. There is a unique passion inside of them. They hug in the same way as I do. They smile with the warmest smile as I try to do. They do the most important thing which means a lot to me. They are following their dreams. Please, don't you even dare to tell me that they weren't born to meet me and that I wasn't born to cross their lives with mine.

I love them. Each of them. Forever. There is nothing what I could do with it and I just hope they know it.
Thanks for them.
Guys, do you realize that you made my life a bit better? That thanks to you I was completely happy for few days? That thanks to you I know that what I do and what I will do is important and it has a big importance in this world.
I will never ever forget you.

A hug. This is what I am sending you. Every morning when I wake up, I will think about you and I will send each of you my hug. You may not remember it, you might not feel it. But sometimes, when you will really need a hug, you will remember that you received one each day. And in case the hug is not enough and you need more, write me, call me. I am here for you. I will come. I promise.

Friends are the most important human beings. Especially for me. We had only 8 days. That wasn't enough. Not at all. We deserve more. More time together.

I have left something there, in that project. I am gonna be so emotional now. I left a piece of my heart in each of you. You have me inside of you. Please, take care of it. Because not everybody will give you their heart.

Poland, thank you.
Andrzej, thank you.
Motycz , thank you.
Guys, thank you.
Erasmus+, thank you.

PANAGIOTA´s photos
ILONA´s photos
LENKA´s photo
Unfortunately I didn´t take as much photos as I wanted, so I can share just few of them.

Thank you so so much for reading my blog. I appreciate each view. See you soon here soon, hopefuly the next Sunday. 
Have an amazing week, do what you love and smile at least once for me. Serusky <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments ...