8 Oct 2017

Quotes of OCTOBER 2017 // Dada's diary

Quotes are just words somebody put in sentences. However they make a perfect sense for people who are looking for answers to difficult questions, a motivation, an inspiration, happiness or help.
I am addicted to quotes, I search for them all the time, I take it as a way of relax for myself.
I have been thinking how I could include quotes (that means for me a lot in a current time) to my blog. And I think I have the right answer. I would like to write down my favourite quotes of the month in a article reserved especially for it. So, without further to do - welcome <3



  • Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.

I cannot do anything more than agree. For the last few months I have gone through difficult time. I had to make loads of decisions which have changed my life. And as I was deciding, I let things go which did not mean that much for me anymore. But let me get this right so you will understand. If I make the change in my life and I decide to let something go it does not mean I stop loving it or I do not care as I used to. It is just a price I have to pay for the opening the next door in front of me. 










































There is no right way to kill someone who does not want to die. Dear animals, I am sorry it took me so long.

Are you shaking your head right now and disagree with the quote and also with me? Well done, carry on
Are you thinking that there might be the truth in the message these words try to send towards you? Good, you are on the way to change something, especially yourself. 
Are you pointing your finger onto your device and agree with it? Hi my green friend <3
I stopped eating meat. After years of health problems without any change I started making a personal research and the first thing I wanted to try was this. To stop eating meat. I wanted to do it a long time ago but I was too lazy and I could not imagine my life without eating meat. Where would I have taken minerals, vitamins and protein from was what I was thinking. What a bulsh**t I had stucked in my head. I finally made the decision. I spoke with my doctor about it, I wanted to be sure I was ready to make this change. I keep checking my body regularly and I must say I have never felt better. Honestly, 80% of my health complications disappeared after I stopped eating meat. I have more energy than ever, I exercise more, my body just works as it should. And the feeling I do not support killing animals is just so relieving as nothing can be. I can say I love animals and I am not lying about it. 
 















What if he thinks about you all the time?
This is supposed to be for girls only, but let's take it for guys as well. I used to wait for him to text me. I was holding my phone for hours, checking it, thinking about him, waiting and waiting. And do you know what? He did not even deserved it. Or the next one. I stopped doing this kind of things a long time ago. Why would I do it? Is it worth it? Is he worth it? Or she? If somebody thinks about you, they will text you, call you, meet you. I do not like these games. They are good just for thing - for hurting and making people upset. I am a crazy person, I am not patient when it comes for a love, if I want to say something, I will. I never keep people waiting just to show them that I do not care but I care. WTF? Where is a logic in this? So, text her, she will be delighted. Call him, he will see you care and you are not another girl who does not know how to stand up for the things she wants.  

Sex and art are the same thing. - Pablo Picasso
Do I need to comment this? Actually, I will. I am really open in this topic, I do not see the reason why it should be taken as something you do not talk about. Well if you do not enjoy sex, then I understand why you do not want to talk about it. But if you like love and enjoy sex with your partner, a friend, a girlfriend, or a stranger- why this topic should be forbidden between people you feel comfortable with? Sex is a beautiful thing. You can disagree with me, however this is my personal opinion I take. I see sex in a same way I see an art, and I adore the art. Actually, my most favourite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. Take whatever you want from it.

See you the next time. Serusky <3

Pictures from: www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments ...