8 Apr 2018

Skin care from Yves Rocher // Dada's beauty

Welcome Sunday, my favourite day of a week.

Today's post is about one of my favourite cosmetics brands. If you know me from the blog or maybe even in person, you know that I like Yves Rocher. And I know the company very well and so its products. I have tried almost everything from their skin care and so far know what is good for me and what is not. Honestly, I have not tried anything what would not be right for me so far.
This time I bought three products and one (a hand cream) I got as a present. I think the company knows me as well, since they gave me a hand cream as a gift <3
HYDRA VÉGÉTAL SÉRUM BOOSTER HYDRATATION

Or simpler than its title - a face serum which should moisturise your skin. I have had this serum once and it was very good, could not complain. The main reason I chose it this time was because of the mess which is happening on/in my skin. A half of my skin is dry and cannot breathe and the other is oily and stretched at the same time. This is called de-hydration and it is quite common problem for girls and women around the world in last few years.
Combination skin is, I think, the "worst" type of the skin since out there is a small number of products and advises which will really help you.
HYDRA VÉGÉTAL 24 HOURS INTENSE HYDRATING GEL CREAM



I have had this face cream in the past and not just once. When I used to be in a closer relationship with Yves Rocher, I used to buy it often. Especially during summer time, for other seasons this cream was not enough for me. But since my skin has changed its behaviour in last few years (which is completely normal due to I have gotten older, my lifestyle has changed and so on), I came back to this cream again. And well done Dada, this was exactly what you needed. 

Believe me, just the consistency is an adventure. Kind of light but still rich in texture, something between gel and cream, very unique. I use it in the mornings, it wakes up my face but also gives it the right kick for the day. 
I am not the person who expects big changes after starting using the face cream. I actually enjoy when I just can see that my face becomes naturally "united", fresh and feels good throughout the day. So this creams gives exactly that. And that's what I want so - yeah :-)
SÉRUM VÉGÉTAL  SLEEPING CARE


I enjoy when the title or the name of the product reflects what you get from it. The title of this cream is Sleeping Care and I also do use it for nights. 
This creams prepares my skin for the rest, makes it calm and released. I feel like when I change myself to pyjama and get to bed - chilly. And the same feeling does this cream to my face. Isn't that awesome?
The other huge advantage is that this is the cream which helps me reduce my starting wrinkles. I had it a few years ago when I saw that my skin had started to change with increasing age. I used the whole package and when I threw away the package I remember that the cream was also supposed to help to reduce my wrinkles. So I went to the mirror and  I properly checked my face. And believe, the wrinkles were gone. Wow. 
I can see my wrinkles have started to appear again. So - I bought the cream again. I have been using it for about a month and yeah, I can see the results. The positive ones, of course :-)
And I got this present from the shop, how lovely is that? A hand cream from the Christmas limited edition. And I just love hand creams so much. 
The cream is nicely perfumed and it hydrates my hand normally, but nothing really "caring". 

And again, the very end. Let me know if you know or maybe use any of these product and if you are happy with them :-) Anyway, see you later! Serusky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments ...