19 Nov 2017

Autumn tutorial with eye colour palette by Mary Kay // Dada's beauty

Hi make-up lovers.
It has been ages since I put any make-up product on my skin. I did not have a lot of reasons to use and wear make-up during summer time. I do not know how about you but does make-up disturb you while wearing it in hot weather? Because it disturbs me quite a lot.
Firstly because it lawyer of make-up on my skin melts as the day goes on. I have a bit more oily skin in summer time so nothing (even eye mascara) stay on properly for longer than an hour.
The next thing is - my skin cannot breathe which is not the greatest. My skin needs to be breathable in hot weather otherwise I have more acne than I normally do.
And the third reason - I spent almost whole summer travelling, constantly doing something and I did not have any time left (or I did not want to have) for doing my make-up every day.
The situation has changed. I will work soon (hopefully, which me luck please, please), I will meet important people and I would like to look representative. So, I am going back to do my make-up, probably for 4-5 times per week. But, as you will see in this tutorial, I do not plan to wear a lot of make-up. I found out (well, I knew this information however did not practice it) that the less make-up you use, the less people can see it and the more you look naturally beautiful. And that is exactly how I want to present my skin in public. Just to look fresh, clean and natural.
OK, let's finally go through the tutorial :-D
Before I started taking photos for the tutorial, I had put the basic stuff on my face (Stuff like - the make-up base, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, bronzer and I did my eyebrows). I did not take any photo of it because I do the same things every time which you probably do as well.  Or if not, you can have a look in one of my older tutorials like this one : http://dadalajf.blogspot.cz/2016/12/my-christmas-party-look-tutorial.html
As this tutorial was supposed to be easy and quickly done, I had started with the lightest shade in the Mary Kay's eye colour palette. I put it in my inner eye, from the top to the bottom. I made sure I had enough product on my brush and I shook the product slightly off my brush. This trick prevents you a bit from getting dusty under eye area which usually happens if you use powdery eye shadows.
After I had use the lightest eye shadow to optically open up my eyes, I used really nice autumn looking pink/violet eye shadow. This one was designed in a cold tone which is perfect for green eyes like I own. Well, almost green since they are changing to blue sometimes. I have no idea why. Don't you know why by the way? But back to the tutorial. So I put this gorgeous eye shadow all over my eye lid and  I gave it a good blend. Again, I wanted my eyes in natural vibes. 
And the the last time I needed this eye colour palette was when I used the darkest shade contained within the palette. I softly blended it in the first half of my eye lid, but just in the eye lashes area. And the second time I applied the eye shadow was to the outer corner of my eye to finish the final look.
And I finished my whole make-up by using the eye mascara. Actually I will need a new eye mascara soon since this one is almost empty. Do you have any recommendations which eye mascara works good for you?
And I did not forget  to take a care about my lips. I used very similar colour as the one I used for the eyes. I really enjoy to wear colours in a cold tone during this season of the year. What about you?

Have a look on the final photos and let me know if you liked my make-up because I am planning to wear it for a few times during this winter <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely comments ...